Pavan Konde, Rahul Game, Mayuri Urhe, Akanksha Shinde
Pavan Konde*, Rahul Game, Mayuri Urhe, Akanksha Shinde
Student of LSDP College of Pharmacy, Pune University, India.
Volume - 12,
Issue - 1,
Year - 2022
Immunity is the capacity or power of the body and Cancer is uncontrolled growth of abdominal cells in the body. Cancer is second stage of death. The several measures such as surgical resection of tumors, Chemotherapy and radiotherapy used to cure the cancer. The therapeutics can minimize and inhibit cancer cells, They not able to effectively defeat cancers. Hence we use the Immunotherapy process to post cancer therapy for better immunity booster. Immunotherapy is treatment of disease by activating for biological therapy in suppressing of immune system. Cancer immunotherapy called as immune-oncology from of a cancer treatment that used the power of body immune system to removed, control and prevent cancer. There are mainly 4 type of Immunotherapy Checkpoint inhibitors Chimeric antigen receptor, T - cell therapy Cancer vaccines, And Monoclonal antibodies. There are lots of advantages of Immunotherapy which are described in this paper.
Cite this article:
Pavan Konde, Rahul Game, Mayuri Urhe, Akanksha Shinde. Immunity Management Post Cancer Therapy. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. 2022; 12(1):24-8. doi: 10.52711/2231-5691.2022.00005
Pavan Konde, Rahul Game, Mayuri Urhe, Akanksha Shinde. Immunity Management Post Cancer Therapy. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. 2022; 12(1):24-8. doi: 10.52711/2231-5691.2022.00005 Available on: https://asianjpr.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2022-12-1-5
1. Aida Karachi, Immunotherapy for treatment of cancer. Intech open the words leading publication, 2018, 1-2.
2. Jeffrey koury, Mariana Lucero, Immunotherapes: Exploiting the immune system for cancer treatment. Journal of immunology research, 2018. 1 -2
3. James P. Allison, Tasuku Hongo.The Nobel prize in physiology or medicine, en.m.wikipedia.org, 2018.
4. G.D Enrico, H.L Machado. " A current perspective on Cancer immunotherapy. Clinical and translational medicine, 2017. Volume 6, 1:3
5. Pinto AC, Piccart-Gebhart M. Transtuzumab for patients with HER/2 positive breast cancer: Dilivery duration and combination therapies Breast, 2013. Volume 22: S152 - S155.
6. D.M.Pardoll, The blockade of immune checkpoint in cancer immunotherapy, Nature Review cancer, 2012. Volume 12: 4, 252- 264.
7. Brassil K J, Olsen M M, Chemotherapy and immunotherapy Guidelines and Recommendations for Practice, Oncology Nursing Society, 2019. 103-139.
8. Hongming Zhang, Jibei Chen, Current - Status and Future Direction of Cancer immunotherapy, Journal of cancer, 2018. volume 9 (10): 1773 - 1781.
9. Piniel M. Dimberu, Ralf M. Leonhardt, Cancer immunotherapy takes a multi - faceted Approach to kick the immune system into Gear, Yale Journal of Biology and medicine Dec. 2011; Volume 84 (4) : 371 - 380.
10. David H. Aggen, Charles G. Drake. Biomarkers for Immunotherapy in bladder cancer: a moving target. Journal for immunotherapy of cancer, 2017 volume 5: 9 - 13.
11. Priti S H and Daniel S. Top 10 challenges in cancer Immunotherapy. Cell Press, 2020 ; 52: 17-35.
12. Stanley J And Mohamed S. A cancer Immunotherapy: A brief Review of History, Possibilities, and Challenges Ahead. J cancer Metastasis. 2017; 3: 250-26125.
13. Lee C, Ventola M S. Cancer Immunotherapy Part3: Challengesa and future Trends. 2017; 42(8): 515-521.