The objective of this study is to communicate and evaluate polyhedral shampoo for cosmetic purpose from herbal elements. Dandruff is a public condition affecting the scalp disorder affected by yeast Pittosporum. Dandruff cannot be totally removed but can only be achieved and professionally controlled. Shampoo is a haircare creation used for the eradication of oils, dirt, skin elements, dandruff, ecological contaminants and other pollutant elements that slowly build up in hair. Herbal anti-dandruff shampoos were framed using herbal based elements like Lemon Grass Oil, Neem oil, Henna, Aloe Vera gel and other elements for formulating base shampoo. ment with least side effects has been recognized that ayurvedic preparation is to be auspicious for cosmetic usage too. In the situation of altering food habits, stress level and dependent stratosphere situations, amount of skin and hair diseases are come upon. Preservation of other issue shall not satisfy the indispensable so superfluous management is important that to which is safe. In circumstance of hair syndromes like dandruff problem, appropriate collection of herbal fundamental with their indispensable numbers, dose procedure can be prepared as precipitate shampoo to battle against dandruff this study is focus to formulate a entirely accepted shampoo and its comparative calculation with promoted products. Ingredients and Methods: In contemporary work the research and valuation of the shampoo of lawsonia interims, calendula officinalis Linn, citrus limnonym, citrus ulgaric and santolina trifoliatus, leaf extract and supplementary with two marketed bathes. The extract was absorbed under reduced pressure and weighed for determination of vintage. Withdrawal was completed in selected herbs by different extraction technique.
Cite this article:
Sonawane Chaitanya J., Jaiswal Neha. A Review Article on Formulation and Evaluation of Polyherbal Antidandruf Powder Shampoos. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. 2022; 12(3):212-6. doi: 10.52711/2231-5691.2022.00035
Sonawane Chaitanya J., Jaiswal Neha. A Review Article on Formulation and Evaluation of Polyherbal Antidandruf Powder Shampoos. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. 2022; 12(3):212-6. doi: 10.52711/2231-5691.2022.00035 Available on: https://asianjpr.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2022-12-3-6
1. JR Krishnamoorthy, African Journal of Biotechnology Vol. 5 (10), pp. 960-962, 16 May 2006.
2. Ranganathan and Mukhopadhyay, CME Article2010, Volume-55, page:130-134evaluationme
3. Loden and Wessman, International Journal of Cosmetic Science 2001, Volume22, Issue4
4. B.M. Mithal, R.N. Saha, A hand book of cosmetics, first edition, 2000. V P Kapoor, (2005), Herbal cosmetics for skin and hair care, IntJ. Nat. Prod. Plant Re-sour, Vol 4(4), pp no: 306-314
5. A Bulmer, G Bulmer, The antifungal action of dandruff shampoos, Mycopathologia 1999;147: 63-65.
6. CJ Pierard Franchimont, JF Hermanns, H Degreef, GE Pierard, From axioms to new insights into dandruff, Dermatology 2000;200: 93-98 .
7. Evans, WC “Pharmacognosy”, 16th Ed., Harcourt Brace and Company, New York 14 Ltd.1997;16:28.
8. William, D.F. and Schmitt, W.H. (1992). Chemistry and Technology of Cosmetic and Toiletries Industry. Blackie Academic and Professional, New York, pp. 356-408.
9. Khandelwal, KR “Practical Pharmacognosy Techniques & Experiment”, Nirali Prakashan. 2008;19:102,106.
10. Jaya Preeti P. Padmini K., Srikanth J, Lohita M, Swetha K Vengal rao p., a review on H Herbal Shampoo and its Evaluation, Asian J. Pharm. Ana. 3(4): 2013; 153-156 3.
11. Sharma, P.P. (1999). Shampoos. In: Cosmetics- Formulation, Manufacturing and Quality Control. 4th ed. Vandana Publications Pvt. Ltd. Delhi, pp. 323-348.
12. Wolfram LJ. Human hair: a Unique Physicochemical Composite. J Am Acad Dermatol., 2003; 48: S106– S114.
13. Ali Saad, Rasool Kahim. Formulation and evaluation of herbal shampoo from Ziziphus spina leaves extract. International Journal of Research in Ayurveda & Pharmacy.
14. Sachin Gholve, Sachin Nandarge, Sunil Hindole, Ompraksh Busnure, Pratab Bhosale and Sanjay Thonte. Formulation and evaluation of Polyherbal, Anti-danddruf powder shampoo. World Journal of Pharmacutical Research, Volume no. 04, Issue -10
15. Jyoti Ghalawat, Devender Sharma, Ganjendra Thakur, Jithendra Chobdar, Vivek Sharma. Formulation and evaluation of Polyherbal liquid shampoos. European Journal of Biochemical and Pharmaceutical Science, Volume no. 6,
16. Sarath Chandran, Vipin K. V, Anil Shirwarkar. Development and evaluation of anti-dandruff shampoo bases on natural source. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmcotheraputic.
17. Hiba Yatim, Michael Hanania and Nida Mosleh. Formulation and evaluation of herbal shampoo containing olive leave extract. International Journal of Development Research, volume no. 08, Issue on 10.
18. Ali Saad, Rasool Kahim. Formulation and evaluation of herbal shampoo from Ziziphus spina leaves extract. International Journal of Research in Ayurveda & Pharmacy.
19. Gaurve Lodha. Formulation and evaluation of Polyherbal shampoos to promote hairgrowth and anti-dandruff action. Journal of drug Deliver and Therapeutic.