Ritik. S. Jain, Rina.V. Behere, Paresh. A. Patil, Dipesh. R. Karnavat
Mr. Ritik. S. Jain, Mr. Rina.V. Behere, Mr. Paresh. A. Patil, Mr. Dipesh. R. Karnavat
Department of Pharmacology, Ahinsa Institute of Pharmacy, Dhule Road, Dondaicha 425408.
Volume - 11,
Issue - 1,
Year - 2021
In these article we discuss about different types of warts which affect the human body. Warts are occur due to HPV virus. There many types HPV virus. Warts are non-carcinogenic in nature. But its treatment is very important so for proper understanding about warts we want to firstly know the signs and symptoms of warts. So we in these we discuss each type warts general introduction and its sign and symptoms. But some time improper imformation of warts people face big problem, so for avoiding high risk this article is very important.
Cite this article:
Ritik. S. Jain, Rina.V. Behere, Paresh. A. Patil, Dipesh. R. Karnavat. Study of Warts affects the Humans with their sign and symptoms. Asian J. Pharm. Res. 2021; 11(1):63-66. doi: 10.5958/2231-5691.2021.00013.7
1. Review on “Identification of different types of warts affects the human body” by Mr. Rituk.S. Jain, Mr. Paresh. A. Patil, and Mr. Dipesh. R. karnavat, published by Asian pharma press, edition January-March-2020
2. Book on “Different Types of Warts Affects the Human Body and Animal with their Treatment”, written by Mr. Paresh. A. Patil, Mr. Dipesh. R. Karnavat and Mr. Ritik. S. Jain and published by Lambert publication.
3. https://fldscc.com/2019/08/27/warts-causes-risk-factors-symptoms-and -treatment-options/.
4. Therapeutics Approaches in The Management of Plantar Wartz by G.K. Sudhakar, Vasudev Pal, Arvind Pal, Venkatesh Kamath Publish on 21-12-2013 and Publish by Asian Journal of Biomedical Pharmaceutical Science
5. The Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology by Valerie R. Yanofsky, Rita. V. Patel and Gary Goldenberg in 2012 Jun;