Validation is an integral part of not only in the field of Quality assurance, but also in the field of Pharmaceutics, Production now a days. It is a concept that has been growing continuously since its first formal appearance in the united states in the year 1978.It has been extended that onwards to control a wide ranges of activities from the analytical method to the process method. In this review study I have explained about the validation that include its important, needs, types that include process validation, and the three major phases that are playing a vital role in the different activities that are include in the validation procedure.
Cite this article:
Soumesh Kumar Tripathy. Pharmaceutical Validation: A Quality Maintaining Tool for Pharmaceutical Industry. Asian J. Pharm. Res. 2020; 10(4):307-311. doi: 10.5958/2231-5691.2020.00052.0
1. Ahir Dr Keyur B, Singh Khushboo D, Yadav Sushma P. An over view of the validation and the basic concepts of process validation. Scholars Academic Journal of Pharmacy.2014, 3 (2), 178-190.
2. Chandra Sandhya, Bonthagarala Brahmaia, Sai Pusuluri Dharai Lakshami. Process validation: An essential process in pharmaceutical industry. International Journal of Advances in Scientific Research.2015, 1(4), 179-182.
3. Gour Megha, Dubey Archana. An analytical method development and validation of assay for fosinopril tablets by HPTLC and UV Spectroscopy. World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical sciences.2019, 8(11), 1409-1422.
4. Jain Kiranbala, Agrawal Princy, Bharkatiya Meenakshi. A review on pharmaceutical validation and its implications. International Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences.2018, 8(2), 117-126.
5. Jatto Elsie, Okhamafe Augustine. An overview of the pharmaceutical validation and process control of the drug development. Tropical Journal of Pharmaceutical Research.2002, 1(2), 115122.
6. Mantry Shubhrajit, Ramya L, Kumar S Anil. An overview: Pharmaceutical validation. International Journal of Innovative Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research.2014, 2(4), 24762497.
7. N K Jain. Pharmaceutical validation. Pharmaceutical Product Development.16(524-549)
8. Sharma Shalini, Khurana Gaurav, Gupta Rohit. A review on pharmaceutical validation and its implications. Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biological Research.2013, 1(3), 100-104.
9. Verma Pankaj, Madhav Satheesh, Gupta Vinay. A review article on pharmaceutical validation and the process controls. The Pharma Innovation.2012, 1(7), 51-60.