This project aims to perform the first molecular and clinical-epidermiological analysis of dengue cases in Divipolis, MG, Brazil. Where Data from 4,110 cases of dengue studied and 190 clinical samples were collected for molecular analysis. In this study, 2.7% of men and 3.0% of the women are submitted in hospital. There was no association between gender and hospital admission according to the study of health ministry fever was present in 82.2% and not present in 100% of cases. Dengue fever is a serious viral disease caused by four closely related serotytpe of the genus flavivirus, which is a family flaviviridae. Several classes of agents are in under investigation as potential antidengue drugs, including direct host modulators, antivirals, and RNA therapeutics. These antidengue drugs in development will be reviewed here.
Cite this article:
Snehal D. Kothavale, S.S. Suryawanshi, Sachinkumar V. Patil. An Emerging Therapy for Dengue. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. 2022; 12(1):105-9. doi: 10.52711/2231-5691.2022.00016
Snehal D. Kothavale, S.S. Suryawanshi, Sachinkumar V. Patil. An Emerging Therapy for Dengue. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. 2022; 12(1):105-9. doi: 10.52711/2231-5691.2022.00016 Available on: https://asianjpr.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2022-12-1-16
1. Tayade M.R, Shinkar D.M, Patil P.B, Saudagar R.B. International Journal of Current Pharmacuetical Research, doi.org/10.22159/ijcpr.2018v10i2.25848.
2. Cameron P Simmons, in Infectious Diseases (Third Edition), 2010.
3. María G. Guzman, Ana B. Perez, in International Encyclopedia of Public Health (Second Edition), 2017.
5. https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Peter-Hill 4/publication/23974505_Development_of_a_Framework_for_Evaluating_the_Sustainability_of_Community based_Dengue_Control_Projects/links/0c960517f09774fa17000000/Development-of-a-Framework-for-Evaluating-the-Sustainability-of-Community-based-Dengue-Control-Projects.pdf
8. Dengue Virus Net. "Aedes aegypti." Dengue transmission by Aedes aegypti mosquito (2011).
10. Nazia Afreen, Irshad H. Naqvi, Shobha Broor, Anwar Ahmed, Shama Parveen, Phylogenetic and Molecular Clock Analysis of Dengue Serotype 1 and 3 from New Delhi, India 2015 doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0141628.
13. Research Article | Open Access Volume 2012 |Article ID 251482 | 16. https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/dengue-vaccines